Yummy yummy Hash Browns. Never knew my kids would love it so much that it will be finished before I even get the chance to taste. 😛
I saw this FoodMad recipe and fell in love instantly, a it’s the easiest and yummiest way to make Hash Browns.
Wanna know why? see the recipe…
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheese (original recipe uses 4 cups, but I am not a cheese lover)
- 2 Onions diced
- Shred Potatoes and wash them thoroughly with cold water.
- Let them dry for few minutes and then mix them with cheese and diced onions in a bowl.
- Mix them properly.
- Grease muffin tin and put this mixture in tiny bowls.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 40 minutes, it will be brown on the sides.
- Time to take them out, flip them and serve.
It can be served alone or with Omelet. You can use spring onions for garnishing. It tastes heavenly and kids would love it. Double whammy!!!
P.S. My cooking is experimental. You will find many similar and different recipes, but the idea is to explore your food and do experiments with it. Enjoy Cooking Experiments and Experiences 🙂