Tarot and Related Services Rules –
- You must be 18 Years of age.
- Reading for People/kids who are under 18, are done only with their parental consent.
- If you are asking questions about your child who is 18 years or more. Please ask your child to send the request by themselves. Respect your child’s privacy.
- I prefer not to answer Health-related questions, as I am not a medical professional.
- No third Party questions – like, does A love B, if you are neither A nor B? Instead, you can ask a question like – How will it impact me if A Loves B? Respect the privacy of others.
- Yes and no type of questions are not advisable to ask. It would be better to rephrase them appropriately, to get a better insight. For example, instead of asking “Will I get a new job this year?”, one should probably ask – What should I do to get a new job this year?” This gives more power to you, and a clear action item Our future is constantly changing with our actions. so knowing what needs to be done to get the desired result, can make you more in control of your life.
- There won’t be any refunds.
- Donate only after you have received your reading/service and are totally satisfied with it.
- I do readings with Rider-Waite Tarot Deck. No other decks will be used.
- Your reading will be sent to your given email Id. It will be a PDF with pictures of cards and explanations inside.
- When I read cards, I provide guidance that comes from cards and my intuition and feelings of that time. It is your decision to follow the guidance, or not. Use your own discretion. I will not be held responsible if you decide to follow the suggestions of Tarot Reading.
- If you are requesting other services like prayers, or sigils, or mantra/spells to help your situation; it will be provided to you through email.
- Services like prayers need your belief to work their wonders. if you do not believe, don’t request.
- There is no guarantee that you will get the desired result by your specified time. However, I can assure you that I will put my best intentions and actions to work on them.
- Feedback provided will be shared on my site, only with your written permission.
Disclaimer – You must be 18 years of age to use this service, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. A Tarot reading is never a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, or legal counseling. These Readings are for entertainment purposes only. I can assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my Tarot readings. Please use your own discretion. There won’t be any refunds. You can email me your concerns at any time of reading.