I am obsessed about categorizing everything in life…. So how come blogging can be an exception 😆
In order to organize my writing I decided to write based on themes specific to each day of week. So, here it goes….
- Mouthwatering Monday – Monday is the day where I write about my recently tried recipes. Sometimes they are a result of an experiment (on my hubby 😉 ), but mostly just simple to make and yummy to eat. 🙂
- Tuesday Talkies/Text – on Tuesday, I write about a book that I have read or a movie that I happen to watch over the weekend. I love watching movies though and thus mostly you will read Movie reviews in my blog posts.
- Wednesday Words – The middle of the week is where I try to write something random. Anything that I want to write, it could be one of my experience or just some thoughts of mine which I want to share with the world.
- Thursday Treats – Thursdays are my hobbies day, which currently is Crocheting. So on Thursdays I share a crocheted item that I made over the week, and also share some fun facts related to that crochet item.
- Frolic Friday – Fridays are for frolic, for fun. So, on Fridays you will read about something funny from me. It could be straight out of my life, which is easier to write considering I am handling three little naughtiest kids and a weirdly lovable husband. 😛
- Saturday Scroll – Saturdays are for Quotes. Sometimes I write and share my own Quotes, or should I rather say, my stupid take on life. 😎 Most of the time it will be some spiritual Quotes from a saint or famous person.
- Silent Sunday – Sundays are silent and wordless. I enjoy my Sundays with family, and thus avoid writing anything on Sunday. Instead I share a Picture, a photograph taken by me. As they say, A picture speaks a Thousand words. Hope they are conveyed as thousand words. 😛
Do let me know what you think of my Writing Themes? Also, share if you want to put forward some changes to my site, or want to share your opinion, on anything…. just about anything. I promise… No Judging. 🙂