Keema is my son Otu’s favorite. He really loves his non vegetarian food. Even now he is drooling all over by just watching the pics of Keema 😛
Let’s go ahead and cook Mutton Keema now.
- 1 lbs Mutton minced
- 1 Big Onion finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillis chopped/sliced as you prefer
- 3 Tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp julienne Ginger
- ½ tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Fenugreek Leaves
- 3 tbsp Oil/Butter
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and Ginger Garlic paste, and cook till onions turn golden brown.
- Add minced Mutton to it, and cook on until it change it’s color. Add salt now.
- Add tomatoes, yogurt and all the spices.
- Cook till tomatoes are cooked perfectly and oil leaves the sides.
- Add fenugreek leaves, julienne ginger pieces and green chillies.
- Cook for 3 more minutes and done.
- Garnish with mint/cilantro and julienne ginger.
- Serve hot.
This recipe does not take much time to cook; is delicious, and nutritional too. A winner all the way. 🙂
P.S. My cooking is experimental. You will find many similar and different recipes, but the idea is to explore your food and do experiments with it. Enjoy Cooking Experiments and Experiences 🙂