Those who are not aware of this Mega Sale phenomenon, Black Friday is celebrated next day of Thanksgiving each year. Black Friday is the official starting of holiday shopping season.
If you are curious, why it’s called Black, then don’t worry, there is nothing gloomy or dark about this day, but rather Black is the color of Gain in financial record books, thus Black means good here. 🙂
Big stores like Target, Walmart, Kohl’s and even Amazon like online stores, come up with huge number of deals to attract shoppers. These deals includes electronics, clothes, Mobiles, appliances, tools, and every other imaginable thing that you can buy.
Shoppers will make long lines in front of stores, waiting hours just to grab their interested deal item. To put in concise words – this is the biggest Shopping Festival.
If you are not still ready for this mega event then read on, because we have collected some major helping tips for you to have the best shopping experience this Black Friday.
- Make a List – It may sound mundane, but this should be the first thing that you should do. So, make a list of all the items that you want to buy.
- Do Research – Search for the best brand and store for your list items. For example, if you want to buy a TV, search which type (smart, hdtv, plasma, etc…) you want. Then research on which brand like Samsung, Sony, Vizio; which suits your need most. Then lookout for the store giving you the best deal on it. Always compare prices and features at this point.
- Sign up for Store Emails – They are annoying and do spam your inbox, but this is the time, when those promotional store emails are beneficial. Sign up, and you will most probably get some great deal with extra discount, right in your mail.
- Be Social – Every store and Brand has its Facebook or Twitter page nowadays. Follow them and you will get to know everything from their sales timing to their maps.
- Use Store Apps – Many big stores like Walmart have their own apps. Reason for downloading these apps now, is that you will get to know every change in deals at the very instant. Not to miss, you will be seeing map of your favorite item’s location right on your phone.
- Search for Coupon Codes – This is a great way on saving some more money. Mostly our sign up mails will serve the purpose but additionally you may want to visit your product’s website and there search for coupon codes.
- Create a Budget – now, you have a fair knowledge of what you want and for how much, so list down every item along with the maximum stretch budget allowance for that item. This will stop you from over spending and also made you realize the items you don’t really want to buy this time.
- Shop Smart – It is time to go to store. Our advice, wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take your water and food/snacks with you. Charge your phone fully. Take an ipod or a book to kill some waiting time there.
- Divide and Conquer – Try to shop in a group. Assign each individual their items to grab. If you are shopping in the same store, plan the timings of each. If in different stores, always keep in touch with phone. You will be able to pick more items in less time.
- Check Return Policy – Always ask the cashier or customer support at the store about the return policy of your product. Some deal items do not have it, so be sure of what you are buying. Also try t get a gift receipt for the items you are buying for others. This way they can return them if they want.
- Stay in the comfort of your home – This is our favorite advice for Black Friday Sale. Stay at home and shop online. There is now very little difference in terms of deals online and in stores. So, if you want to avoid the crowd and hassle, go the online way. Sites like Amazon offers great deals on Black Friday every year, just lookout for the shipping details too.
Now that you have read all our tips, you are ready to jump in this mega sale hysteria, called Black Friday.
We wish you all the luck and lots of deals for this year’s Black Friday Sale.
- Walmart Black Friday ad latest to be released(abcactionnews.com)
- Walmart’s Thanksgiving sales start at 6 p.m.(local10.com)
- I Don’t Like Childish Girls(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Weight Loss and Living a Healthy Life(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)