- Frolic Friday : What to do when you have nothing to do?(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- My Kiddo Wants to Marry Me(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Talkies – Oculus(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Mouthwatering Monday – Banana Oatmeal Cookies(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
Cookies… cookies. I love cookies. My kids too. What we don’t love is Oatmeal.
Oatmeal is healthy and cookies are not. What to do??
Lets make Oatmeal Cookies. Why not add Banana too and make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. 😎
- 2 mashed Bananas
- 1 cup Oats
- 10-12 Raisins (optional)
- Mix Oatmeal with mashed bananas.
- Add Raisins to the mixture and mix.
- Scoop out mixture on cookie sheet and bake them for 15 minutes at 350.
- It would be lightly brown when done.
- Take them out and let them cool for 2 minutes before serving.
It is a good way to eat Oatmeal and Banana together. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee, or they can be eaten by themselves.
Easy, and quick to make, healthy to eat. 🙂
P.S. My cooking is experimental. You will find many similar and different recipes, but the idea is to explore your food and do experiments with it. Enjoy Cooking Experiments and Experiences 🙂
- 18 recipes for National Cookie Day(aldianews.com)
- 21 Pancakes That Will Make You Want Breakfast For Every Meal(buzzfeed.com)
- Mouthwatering Monday – Egg and Potato Fritters(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Experimental Cookies(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
You watch a movie, where everything is perfect; actors are at their best; songs are written by Gulzar; Music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy; Funny dialogues; but….. wait, what about story? Oh it has a good and hit story too, only it was a story from the past.
If time travel would have been possible, I would have gone some 30 – 40years back in time and then I could have loved this movie. Seriously I would have adored it by than.
Did you remember those ‘No Vacancy‘ signs popping up on your cinema screen when hero goes out in search of job. If yes, then you can really understand my pain when I was cringing while watching this movie.
Kill Dil, is Indian Hindi Movie directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Banner. Remember Shaad Ali, same person who gave us ‘Saathiyaa’ and ‘Bunty aur Bubly’. RIP his direction skills. Remember Aditya Chopra, person who gave us ‘DDLJ‘ and ‘Ishaqjaade’…. RIP his story picking skills. Just to remind yo that Saathiyaa and Bunty aur Bubly was also a joint venture of these two. I am crying now 😥
Why you should watch Kill Dil?
Star Cast – Ranveer is holding this film on his shoulders. He is impeccable. His character is witty, unapologetic for the work he do, and still loving. With each passing film, Ranveer proves that he is not a regular star, but he has so much talent, only if he can get some meatier roles.
Parineet is good too, as always. But her character is not shaped well. One time she looks like a bar dancer another scene she tell us that she help rehabilatating prisoners. She is a modern girl, who falls in love with a gunda looking character without knowing exactly what he does for living. Which school did she go to??
Ali Zafar, I love your deep voice and your look too, just not in this film exactly. Again, a good actor wasted here, with nothing to do much. His character just don’t have any background, no depth and no growth. Poor Ali just looked like hero ka friend in this movie.
Govinda. Nothing to say about him. Bad comeback. I loved your dance though, but this is not your movie.
Songs – If you listen to Kill Dil songs, you will love them; but if you watch them in the movie, you may prefer taking your pee break. They are just story stopper in the movie. Worst thing is that Gulzar is associated with this movie. Lyrics are so soothing and awesome and they are beautifully enhanced by music too; but somehow it doesn’t fit in the movie.
Why you would not like to watch this movie?
Story from the past – Govinda adopt two babies who were abandoned in a dumpster. Govinda is a Don, or Gunda; so these two baby boys also grow up to be goons. They are grown up Ranveer and Zafar obviously. One of them (Ranveer) fall in love; so he tries to come clean of his awful ways. Govinda didn’t liked this decision of him at all so, he plot to destroy Ranveer’s love life. That’s it. I have watched this type of movies a thousand times; so why should I watch this? Nothing new here.
Patchy direction – You don’t feel a connection between characters or their story. It looks like movie is going in one direction and then suddenly director decides no lets take a left turn…. oops lets g right again. One time you are shooting someone in the next scene you are singing a song happily. One time you are dreading Govinda, in other scene you are romancing Parineeti without any concern of the world.
Gulzar’s narrative voice makes me feel like I was about to watch a good critically acclaimed movie but somehow I sat in the wrong hall and instead watching a c-grade movie. I just wish that if so many good things/people won’t be attached to this movie, I could have hated it better.
- Kill Dil Viewers’ Review: Live Update(ibtimes.co.in)
- Movie Review: ‘Kill Dil,’ a Bollywood Action Adventure(rss.nytimes.com)
- Frolic Friday : What to do when you have nothing to do?(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Why I have a Pink Bathroom?(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
Those who are not aware of this Mega Sale phenomenon, Black Friday is celebrated next day of Thanksgiving each year. Black Friday is the official starting of holiday shopping season.
If you are curious, why it’s called Black, then don’t worry, there is nothing gloomy or dark about this day, but rather Black is the color of Gain in financial record books, thus Black means good here. 🙂
Big stores like Target, Walmart, Kohl’s and even Amazon like online stores, come up with huge number of deals to attract shoppers. These deals includes electronics, clothes, Mobiles, appliances, tools, and every other imaginable thing that you can buy.
Shoppers will make long lines in front of stores, waiting hours just to grab their interested deal item. To put in concise words – this is the biggest Shopping Festival.
If you are not still ready for this mega event then read on, because we have collected some major helping tips for you to have the best shopping experience this Black Friday.
- Make a List – It may sound mundane, but this should be the first thing that you should do. So, make a list of all the items that you want to buy.
- Do Research – Search for the best brand and store for your list items. For example, if you want to buy a TV, search which type (smart, hdtv, plasma, etc…) you want. Then research on which brand like Samsung, Sony, Vizio; which suits your need most. Then lookout for the store giving you the best deal on it. Always compare prices and features at this point.
- Sign up for Store Emails – They are annoying and do spam your inbox, but this is the time, when those promotional store emails are beneficial. Sign up, and you will most probably get some great deal with extra discount, right in your mail.
- Be Social – Every store and Brand has its Facebook or Twitter page nowadays. Follow them and you will get to know everything from their sales timing to their maps.
- Use Store Apps – Many big stores like Walmart have their own apps. Reason for downloading these apps now, is that you will get to know every change in deals at the very instant. Not to miss, you will be seeing map of your favorite item’s location right on your phone.
- Search for Coupon Codes – This is a great way on saving some more money. Mostly our sign up mails will serve the purpose but additionally you may want to visit your product’s website and there search for coupon codes.
- Create a Budget – now, you have a fair knowledge of what you want and for how much, so list down every item along with the maximum stretch budget allowance for that item. This will stop you from over spending and also made you realize the items you don’t really want to buy this time.
- Shop Smart – It is time to go to store. Our advice, wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Take your water and food/snacks with you. Charge your phone fully. Take an ipod or a book to kill some waiting time there.
- Divide and Conquer – Try to shop in a group. Assign each individual their items to grab. If you are shopping in the same store, plan the timings of each. If in different stores, always keep in touch with phone. You will be able to pick more items in less time.
- Check Return Policy – Always ask the cashier or customer support at the store about the return policy of your product. Some deal items do not have it, so be sure of what you are buying. Also try t get a gift receipt for the items you are buying for others. This way they can return them if they want.
- Stay in the comfort of your home – This is our favorite advice for Black Friday Sale. Stay at home and shop online. There is now very little difference in terms of deals online and in stores. So, if you want to avoid the crowd and hassle, go the online way. Sites like Amazon offers great deals on Black Friday every year, just lookout for the shipping details too.
Now that you have read all our tips, you are ready to jump in this mega sale hysteria, called Black Friday.
We wish you all the luck and lots of deals for this year’s Black Friday Sale.