Cookies… cookies. I love cookies. My kids too. What we don’t love is Oatmeal.
Oatmeal is healthy and cookies are not. What to do??
Lets make Oatmeal Cookies. Why not add Banana too and make Banana Oatmeal Cookies. 😎
- 2 mashed Bananas
- 1 cup Oats
- 10-12 Raisins (optional)
- Mix Oatmeal with mashed bananas.
- Add Raisins to the mixture and mix.
- Scoop out mixture on cookie sheet and bake them for 15 minutes at 350.
- It would be lightly brown when done.
- Take them out and let them cool for 2 minutes before serving.
It is a good way to eat Oatmeal and Banana together. These cookies can be served with tea or coffee, or they can be eaten by themselves.
Easy, and quick to make, healthy to eat. 🙂
P.S. My cooking is experimental. You will find many similar and different recipes, but the idea is to explore your food and do experiments with it. Enjoy Cooking Experiments and Experiences 🙂
- 18 recipes for National Cookie Day(aldianews.com)
- 21 Pancakes That Will Make You Want Breakfast For Every Meal(buzzfeed.com)
- Mouthwatering Monday – Egg and Potato Fritters(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
- Experimental Cookies(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)