Tag Archives: jcisnowjs
Happy Birthday My Darlings – Otu & Renne
Time flies….and when it comes to your kids… time flies faster than a rocket towards moon.
It was just yesterday when my twin bundle of joys, my twin boys Otu and Renne, were first came in my life and now it seems like, they are running my whole life; or, I am running after them, all the time.
On your third birthday, I wish that you grow up to be gentlemen and always be honest and respectable.
I Love you, boys, and here is a little dedication to you from me and your Papa, on your third Birthday.
- My Kiddo Wants to Marry Me(jcisnowjs.wordpress.com)
2014 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 12,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 4 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Thursday Treats – Flower Handbag
Flowers flower everywhere….. who doesn’t love Flowers? Here is a Flower Handbag for my baby Otu Singh.
- Do you know that Flowers first appeared 140 million years ago. Before that, ferns and cone bearing trees dominated the earth?
- Do you know that several centuries ago in Holland, tulips were more valuable than gold?
- Do you know that Broccoli is actually a flower?
- Do you know that Bamboos produce flowers once every few years. And when they do, all flowers of the same species bloom at exactly the same time?
More Power to Flowers!!!